• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes to go ...

ditzyangeluk

There is another thread like this in Slimming World Forum but as we all drop weight so rapidly here & we have pre-oppers too, I thought I'd start one here ...

If anyone has clothes that are now too big & they want rid of, here's your place! You can swap, just pass on or, in my case, offer for sale (with all proceeds going to the Special Care Baby Unit).

Peeps can make a photo album of stuff they no longer need and then people can pm their addresses etc and go from there! It's an excellent way of recycling, clearing away clothes that no longer fit &, again in my case, raising money for a worthy cause if that is the route you decide to go.

In theory this should pretty much run itself between members.

What say you lot?!?!

20080402081609990018.jpg

I'll start ...

Like I said, any funds raised will go to Ipswich Special Care Baby Unit so I have added pics & details of stuff, sizes range from 26 (jeans) to 32/34 to Size 9 shoes. Have a look in Profile Albums <<<<<

I am looking for offers of £5.00 minimum per item, plus p&p (it IS a good cause!! :innocent0001: )

Over to you, pm if interested & get posting your stuff!!

I'll start ...

Like I said, any funds raised will go to Ipswich Special Care Baby Unit so I have added pics & details of stuff, sizes range from 26 (jeans) to 32/34 to Size 9 shoes. Have a look in Profile Albums <<<<<

I am looking for offers of £5.00 minimum per item, plus p&p (it IS a good cause!! :innocent0001: )

Over to you, pm if interested & get posting your stuff!!

I see your raising money for the ipswich hospital special care baby unit. I have two sets of twins and they were all born there and spent time in the baby care unit.

I'd love to start the process but I'm in those sizes that you have for sale now and I have hundreds of items that soon (fingers crossed) will be too small for me so I might join you and picture some stuff to go for sale here too

Good on you, its a worth cause.

Brilliant idea!! :D
I have got a pair of size 30 jeans which are brand new and are too big for me, unfortunately they have not got the tags on them that is why i have not taken them back to the shop.
It might take me a while to get a piccie up as my laptop lead has broken and i am on my PC which is very slow, but if anyone is interested, let me know!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Great idea. I am not in those sizes but will hopefully be able to sell some stuff in a couple of months and donate the proceeds too. Good luck with your sale. Regards R x

Any questions regarding any of my items, please drop me aline & ask. the sequin sparkly mules are fabulous - brand new & bagged - & would be fab for Xmas parties/celebrations or as a gift

:47:

Does anyone have any long-sleeve tops, size 22/24 that want rid of please? I still have 30/32 size stuff if anyone interested.
Many thanx

Back