• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

after weight loss....what size are your feet now?

I was 24 stone 13 lb currently 14 stone 3lb (last time I weighed in about 1-2 wks ago
Shoe size 8 wide fit or a 9
Current shoe size 7 sometimes an 8 but normal not wide fit
I was a size 26
Currently between sizes sometimes a 16 but have to wear a belt mostly a 14 x

MissyMustDoIt said:
i want to wear the high ones lol

Awww I love heels now the bigger the better at nearly 25 stone there was no chance now I wear heeled boots in the day too lol x

Start Weight: 24s 10lbs
Start Clothes Size: 32-34
Start Shoe Size: 8 (Wide Fit)

Current Weight: 18s 2lbs
Current Clothes Size: 22-24
Current Shoe Size: 6.5

Start weight 20 stone 11lbs
Dress size 30
Shoe size 8

Current weight 11stone 3lbs
Dress size 14
Shoe size 7

I want to wear thigh length boots again and a bikers jacket.

I really want to recapture my youth before I'm too old

ive said this somewhere - i genuinely do have a large bones - large frame. the consultant told me. my hips and shoulders have not shrank (nor my feet) but everywhere else has. the consultant said put ya thumb and forefinger round ya wrist. if they dont touch or just say touch you have a large frame and generally big boned. if the touch with ease - medium and if they over lap - small... this was before when i lost 7stone on cambridge and went for a tummy tuck

xxx

Start weight 21 stone 7lbs
Dress size 26
Shoe size 6 Extra wide

Current weight 14 stone 10lbs
Dress size 16
Shoe size 6 normal

I can now shop for normal shoes and wear heels whenever I can!

ive said this somewhere - i genuinely do have a large bones - large frame. the consultant told me. my hips and shoulders have not shrank (nor my feet) but everywhere else has. the consultant said put ya thumb and forefinger round ya wrist. if they dont touch or just say touch you have a large frame and generally big boned. if the touch with ease - medium and if they over lap - small... this was before when i lost 7stone on cambridge and went for a tummy tuck

xxx

I have a 2cm gap when I put my thumb and forefinger around my wrist yet I'm wearing size 6 clothes.........no logic!

Start 30/32
Now 22/24

Start 4.5
Now 4.5

Haven't had surgery yet but I would like every where to shrink except my feet lol ;) I brought a pair of bench calf length boots this winter for £150 I've worn them lots but I'd like to wear them next yr also to get my money's worth ;) x

Start Weight: 21st 2lbs
Start Clothes Size: 24/26
Start Shoe Size: 7

Current Weight: 9st 10lbs
Current Clothes Size: 8/10
Current Shoe Size: 6/6.5

Still have chunky calves so no boots for me :sigh:

Back