• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

alcoholic non fizzy drinks from bars ?

vodka orange is always a good one, or gin orange x

Voddy and cranberry!

I drink vodka with still flavoured water. If I no the pub Im going doesnt sell the water I take a bigger bag and take my own, oops I also take my own vodka lol. Just buy one when I get there so I have a glass

I was thinking something similar, hubby and I have a drink on a fri and sat night watching tv, at the moment my vice is strongbow and I can happily have 4 cans, I know very very bad girl.
I know that he qty is out of the window soon but could i still drink maybe a can of it if I open it early in the day and leave it in the fridge ?
I just dont drink anything else wine makes me so drunk.
x
Helen
maybe the idea woudl be to become a t total !

I'm struggling with this as well, but even trying to find non alcoholic drinks in a pub is hard. I buy a bottle of water and take my own blackcurrant juice. Vodka is an ok alcoholic drink but i'l have trouble finding a mixer.

Im ok with J20s, they dont make me dump at all, but its going to be case of trial and error with each person.

I now drink mostly wine, i do drink more than i should, but im a 21 year old uni student, so i do have a good social life, with regards to the strongbow etc i can still have 1 or 2 pints of lager or strongbow, but after that im full and satisfied, i no longer have the urge to drink 20 pints like i used to.....

Back