• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The fizzy drink debate :)

interesting thread. I love diet coke and am sad at the thought of never tating it again but I am also very anal about rules and if the dietician says no then I doubt I will try! Haha x

Roch as long as it is flat it cannot t stretch your pouch anymore than any other liquid can at this stage.

Thankfully for me I was never a huge fizz fan so dont really miss it and I cannot drink the diet ones as they give me a mahoosive headache anyway.

I'm loving the no added sugar mexican lime cordial from tesco.

Also I would say, if you tend to drink more of it because it makes you more thirsty, isnt that a good thing as most of us find it hard to have our 2 litres of fluids a day.

So I would say as long as it is flat and as long as it is sugar free, dont beat yourself up about it :)

Happy bday for yesterday btw Xx

I too have diet coke occasionally but only to sip. I only have a small glass and that satisfies me. I used to be addicted to it and drink 2x2litre bottles a day. I do sip it though as I don't want to risk the bloated feeling xx

Back