• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All change !!

flowerofshona

Went to see Mr Davies today and after a good talk we have decided the sleeve is the best way for me to go, he was very pleased with my 61lb weight loss and i will get my op date in a few days time should be end of Feb :)
Feel much happier with this desision :)

Excellent news, Dawn. :)

I know the sleeve is not for everyone and some people do prefer the RNY .... however the surgeon must have been very impressed with your 61 lb weight loss so far, and can see that you would have the determination to reach goal with a sleeve.

That's gr8 news - congratulations x

Excellent news, Dawn. :)

I know the sleeve is not for everyone and some people do prefer the RNY .... however the surgeon must have been very impressed with your 61 lb weight loss so far, and can see that you would have the determination to reach goal with a sleeve.
im only allowed RNY but thats the one i wanted, as long as it gives you the result you need/want go for it!!!!! xxxxxx:):D:cool:

Must admit i feel much happier tonight and have lost that awful feeling of doom i had on my shoulder :)
It may be a little slower but that does not worry me as long as i get there and stay there that is all im interested in :)
Of to do my research on sleeves now :)

fantastic news Dawn :) sleeve seems to be the option that many are going for now :) xxx

thats great news!! x

Back