• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im home!!!!!!!!1

karenlouisemee

Hi everyone im home arrived at around 6pm after waiting a long time for my meds and stuff to come up well what can i say. I MADE IT whoooo. my operation was wednesday it was supposed to be at 2 but finally got in at 3pm the next thing i know i was waking up on the ward at 8.40pm. I was in a little discomfort but not pain as suchthen i drifted in and out of sleep for a few hours the next thing i know it was 1am and the lovely nurses were getting me out of bed for a little walk. i was high as a kite on morphin and saw little dancing men and i asked the nurse who had pinched my balloon which i never had.:D

Very well done Karen... great to see you on the Losers Bench... 2011 will be your year!

Thanks for keeping in touch whilst in hospital... great to know how you are Angel...

Rest rest and rest... plus keep warm!

Love and hugs xxx

congratulations glad ur ok :eek: cant wait 4 the updates on ur weight loss xxxxxx

thanks bev ur the angel always wishing well for others and keeping up to date with the surgery and writing nice posts for everyone. as for keeping warm i am wrapped up in bed all snug i did come home with a slight chest infection but i have had iv antibiotics and fluids through drips since coming from theatre but i feel ok a fair amount of pain today but nothing to major.

Congrats, take care of yourself x

Welcome home Karen, you sound very positive.

Good luck on your journey.:)

glad that ur home - hope u have a good recovery and cant wait to hear how ur getting on xx

Welcome home Karen, Im so pleased it all went so well for you :D Make sure you dont do too much though, your body needs lots of rest! Take care XXX

Aw sweetheart, I would bring you a balloon if I could - needless to say you will be on a high on your own - exciting tims ahead!!

Reactions: Bev
Congrats hun.

I definitely want those drugs when I have my op! lol xxx

congratulations karen.....your day finally arrived, enjoy it!!!!

Welcome home Karen and well done you! xx

Back