• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

all done

Paula1975

as it says on the tin all done n dusted :p

Congratulations Paula, how u feeling? X

Congratulations! Glad it's all over, look after yourself and you will be feeling better in no time xx

Thats great news Paula hope you are recovering okay hun i would be very interested to hear your experience of the surgery when you are feeling up to it x

Congratulations Paula, hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Nicky xx

glad its over paula,wishing you a speedy recovery, and also a speedy weight loss too hune! keep us posted when u r feeling better.

Glad its over paula!! Hope it all went well for you. Will look forward to you posting and telling us all about it when you feel up to it. xxx

Welcome to the loosers bench. Hope recovery is going well.

Hope you are okay Paula. Keep us updated on progress xxxx

Hi Paula, hope it all went well and you are feeling ok! i'm having my bypass at St Anthony's on 17th, I can't wait to hear how it went for you.

Emma x

Congratulations Paula, I hope you're feeling ok and have a good night! looking forward to hearing all about it when you feel up to it xxx

Great news! Keep us updated on your progress....
I wish you a speedy recovery, and lots of weight loss!!
SNx

Fantastic news, hope u have a speedy recovery Hun xx

Congratulations! Take it easy x

Yay! :553:
Glad to hear its all over, hope you have a pain free and speedy recovery
Em xxxxx

Heya

sorry for delay in responding was very sleepy yesterday. but am up and about today. have had yoghurt and tea foe breakfast and have drip and drain removed, and has a shower. been for a walk in corridor too. actually feeling ok, and chatted to the lady next door as shes had the same done yesterday before me. had a nice dishy anesthetist and porter wheeling me back to my room. mr reddy was very pleased, and found it funny when he said i'm one of the smaller ones and would not need the injections for a week, just while i'm in. should be home tomorrow as they are pleased with how it went

Sounds like you are doing really well Paula!! And home so soon!! Congratulations xxx

Congratulations Paula so pleased ur ok xxx

Back