• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I had a scare

Frosty

Hi all

Well i wasnt feeling very well. so i went to bed couldnt sleep tossing and turning.
Then i felt a pain just start just below my ribs where my stomuch is.

I lttle wind i thought , so i got in the bath , but it got worse Took some pain killers it got worse.

It finlly got so painfull i was rocking about . so got the kids up and straight to hospital. They got my in instant test coming out all over with scans. ive never been in so much pain.

After a while all th epain killer kicked in and they told me nothing was wrong ecept im constipated and had a little blockage.

So the moral of the story is . If you can take some Latulose for a while after the operation to avoid anything like this , As its not nice.

But all is well again and back on track :D

sorry to hear about your scare Mark, but glad you are feeling better now and it was nothing too serious:character00238:

aww poor mark to go through all that, bet it was frightening all the same they do say u get constipated after a bypass but ive never had that problem b4, anyway good luck

That's what they said to me................at first...got worse and worse and turned out to be gallstones so be on your guard!

im glad u are feeling better. i remember getting the same way when i was pregnant. it was so painful, i thought i was in labour! not a nice feeling but at least it was nothing serious :)

Back