• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All Wrapped! My BBC Prague experience

terri.c

hi all i made it back safe and sound after my wrap on Monday. I went with BBC Prague with a little trepidation as there wasn't a lot of positive/negative comments or reviews around, they were "neutral".
Any way, i was treated well, the Nurses were kind and caring and i have had no post op complications so far.
If i could say anything negative it would be that the Nurses could have spent a bit more time with me, i felt isolated the day after the op and had no one to talk to really.
All in all though i feel i have had a good service.
been to GP's this morning and got a sick note for 2 weeks, just full of wind pain in my belly at the moment.
i have a post op diet but when i have read book and seen posts on here, my diet sheet looks a bit conflicting.
advice in what to have (can i have ww soup?) would be gratefully appreciated.
not weighing myself until monday, 1 week post op x:eek:

nuttynicky

Hi Terri welcome back glad everything went well, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Bellydancer57

I was sleeved but could have we soup if I sieved out bits for first 3 weeks. Good luk & speedy recovery.

stubad

Glad to hear your ok terri , welcome back

Evenstarr

Welcome back Teri, glad it all went well and hope your recovery is speedy.
Em xxxxx

terri.c

thanks girls just relieved i made it !! Now the work really starts, thinking positive though x

chrisa

Louloa I think they call her has been asking about you on your previous thread. told her about your new one but looks like she hasn't got it yet. xx

lolalou

Found it now :) hi terri glad to hear you are well. I've got the wind pain too and feeling sicky. But happy happy that it will get better. I found the same here the night of my operation I would have been left all night till the next morning if hadn't buzzed for the nurse on the night x

terri.c

Found it now :) hi terri glad to hear you are well. I've got the wind pain too and feeling sicky. But happy happy that it will get better. I found the same here the night of my operation I would have been left all night till the next morning if hadn't buzzed for the nurse on the night x
yes me too!! felt a bit peed off about it really but i just kept bloody buzzing xx lol

lolalou

The nurse who made me comfortable on the bed told me to buzz when I wanted to get up and she would lower the bed to make it easier, the first time I buzzed a prickly nurse came in and said you could have done that yourself!! Price we are paying I thought they'd be mega nice. The rest were absolutely brilliant though. Couldn't fault them. X

clovey01

yes 150mls as i insisted on it ! x

Glad everything went well for you. Can i pls ask a question as i am getting wrapped on Monday, i noticed you said you insisted on 150 mls. What is this mls? can you tell them what mls you want? Is that the size your new stomach will be or the amount of food it can contain?
Thanks.

terri.c

Glad everything went well for you. Can i pls ask a question as i am getting wrapped on Monday, i noticed you said you insisted on 150 mls. What is this mls? can you tell them what mls you want? Is that the size your new stomach will be or the amount of food it can contain?
Thanks.
its the amount of food you can contain, i amd 9 days today ,lost 12 pounds , you will never look back!! i read aboiut asking for 150mls on here as apparently any bigger and the weight loss is too slow x

clovey01

Thank you so much, i will definitely be asking for 150mls, never knew you could ask for the amount of mls for wrap. Very useful info, Thanks. x