• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alls good

Well back to the weight I was before going to the USA for three weeks. This is great for me usually I return from a three week holiday around twelve pounds heavier. Went to SRH yesterday met with dietician who weighed me and said I was a kilo lighter than a month ago when I had my first fill 3 mls in a 14 ml band, she was happy with this as she knew I has been on holiday.
I had a second fill of 2 mls making it 5 in my band and she hoped this would now start to speed things up a little as my weight loss has been quite static for a while.
I return again in four weeks so hopefully I will be in the thirteens by then 14.4 at present.
I didn't thing losing this ammount of weight todate would make a difference but it did, no swollen feet after the long haul flight and I walked miles in hot weather around Boston and Washington DC without any effort
Bought new clothes at the weekend something I have never enjoyed in years and actually went out to a party feeling ok about myself
So its all good and back to basics for the next four weeks and bring on the 13s
A very happy lady!!!:D

well done x

Well done, Karen x

Back