• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Almost There

Well done!! you look fabulous! Cant wait for my surgery now! Good luck with the final stone:)

WOW u look amazing!!! a total inspiration....you should be very very proud of what you have acheived......GORGEOUS!!! xxx

Inspirational! You look amazing. I hope I look as good as you this time next year x

you look amazing
well done
so envious..... well done

WOW melanie you look FANTASTIC! and all in 6 months that so brilliant.

your such an inspiration to me thank you x

omg you look amazing.....
such inspiration
my date is 24/12/10 for bypass
x june

You look fantastic. Well done!!

Well done you look amazing, what a inspiration xxx

OMG you look fantastic! I was so please to see the pics as your the same height as me so it gives me a good idea for how i will look.
Congratulations what an amazing loss in 6 months!
xx

i cant stop looking at your photos....
you look amazing....
can i ask you, - did you or do you work out much at the gym... i am trying to love the gym - but its still a case of forcing myself to go.
you must be so proud of your self..
if you had to give one piece of advice---- what would it be?
x
june

i cant stop looking at your photos....
you look amazing....
can i ask you, - did you or do you work out much at the gym... i am trying to love the gym - but its still a case of forcing myself to go.
you must be so proud of your self..
if you had to give one piece of advice---- what would it be?
x
june

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has looked at my pictures and put some lovely comments, and if they have been as inspirational as you all say then I am very grateful and proud of myself and of you all, it was seeing pictures of others that gave me strength and determination, we all have the ability to make this surgery work for us.

As for advice, there's a few things really, first being exercise. I have been going to the gym at least 2 times a week, preferably 3 times. Seeing the dramatic improvements in my fitness levels being my motivation. I could only walk for 2 minutes on a treadmill when I joined in july, now I jog for 15. I've talked to people in the gym and made it sociable, incorporated it into my life as part of who I am.

Secondly, look for positives in everything, if weight loss stalls, get the tape measure out, cause I found if one sticks the other moves. My waist is now 2 inches smaller than one thigh was to start with. I never even imagined that at first, only thought about lbs, but results and positives are everywhere.

Thirdly, take photo's. Without them I wouldn't believe I was ever like that before.

Finally, enjoy the compliments, be proud of your surgery, wear your new body with pride. I never tire of people saying how great I look, I've told strangers how much weight I have lost and love to see their reactions. I accept compliments gracefully with thanks and a smile, inwardly I am jumping for joy.

I've now 2lbs to go and last week I turned 30, I went to a school disco party wearing the same size school uniform as I did at 15 and looked the same according to my mum. This journey has been the best thing I have ever done, and to all those who knocked me for being big, Sucess is the best revenge!

Best wishes and lots of love everyone x x x

What a lovely message Melanie....u deserve every compliment you recieve!!!
You truely are an inspiration xxx

Back