• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well here i am a year after bypass

stefanie

staticmap

This is me a year to the day and 10 stone lighter.
It hasn't been easy especially the last couple of months as I'm finding I can eat more ( gulp) and my weight has been yo yo ing so I'm really having to watch what I eat, but I wouldn't change a thing. It really has been the best year of my life .

Attachments

• image-1571473828.jpg
    image-1571473828.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 455
  • image-4028861964.jpg
    image-4028861964.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 823
Wow that's amazing well done

staticmap

This is me a year to the day and 10 stone lighter.
It hasn't been easy especially the last couple of months as I'm finding I can eat more ( gulp) and my weight has been yo yo ing so I'm really having to watch what I eat, but I wouldn't change a thing. It really has been the best year of my life .
well done you look fantastic

Well done!, you look fantastic x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

woohoo well done stef!!

Wow, you look like 2 completely different people in the photos. Well done. What an insperation :)

Happy Surgiversary -- your pics look fab, and the difference is incredible !!!

Wow... what a difference. Good luck with your maintenance, I'm sure you will have learned good habits by now and you will make good choices.

The photos are brilliant, thanks for sharing :)

well done fantastic pictures you look amazing :D

These are two different people surely? If not you've gone from plain Jane to Gorgeous Stephie in just twelve months. Wowsers great job you look fantastic xxx

Well done you look amazing, excellent, you have been working hard proud of you, what an inspiration you are to us all. They do say that your weight will eventually plateau out some people do put a bit back on then it settles again, won't know till we get there though. Tanx for sharing with us all lovely to see xx

Well done Stephanie. The photos indeed show what you have achieved. Good luck with the maintenance.

Back