• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Almost there.

Corey

longs to be average!
Hi everyone,

Well it's almost upon me now - started using the antibacterial shower gel (i use the term gel loosely - more like pink water) yesterday, so I should be nice and clean for Friday!!

Paid the bill for the surgery today - so no turning back now - this is a one way street to slimmerville.

Had a nervous moment on the way to work this morning, by the time I got into the office figured if I felt like this now, would be a jibbering wreck by Thursday, so booked Thursday off. It'll actually be quiet nice having a day to get a few bits together, without my OH fussing around!

Only 4 more sleeps...............

not long now corey ! its an exciting time for you xxx

Brilliant Corey! You must be getting so nervy/excited. Only 4 more sleeps until the op. 3 if you count the fact you won't sleep the night before.

Hi Corey, I'm starting to feel the same. One minute I'm like "bring it on" and the next I'm thinking "what the fooook" have I let myself in for lol. Are you going in thursday or friday??? I have to go in thursday. We will be fine though so don't worry lol. xxGaynorxx

Gaynors right - you will both be fine, its only natural to have these feelngs about a life changing event x

Hi Corey, I'm starting to feel the same. One minute I'm like "bring it on" and the next I'm thinking "what the fooook" have I let myself in for lol. Are you going in thursday or friday??? I have to go in thursday. We will be fine though so don't worry lol. xxGaynorxx

Hi Gaynor

I'm going in first thing Friday morning - 6:55 :cry:- why they couldn't say 7:00 I don't know! It'll mean getting up at about 5:30 to be able to leave at about 6:20. Still on the plus side - I'll get to have a nice uninterrupted sleep for an hour or two :)

Hope it all goes well for you Gaynor, will look forward to seeing how you're feeling over the weekend.

Corey
xoxo

Good luck to Corey and Gaynor for the weekend....you will both be fine, It is a strange time of excitement and fear too but just concentrate on the excitement side of it!!
Good luck and you will soon be on the losing side :eek:)

Back