• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ALREADY MAKING CHANGES

BlueDiamond

Hello everyone

A most of you know I am due to have my wls on 18th August (pre op next week:D) , and rather then "shock" my body and go head first into the pre op diet (because of previous dieting I tend to come down with cough/colds/flu etc) so I have decided to already start making some changes.

I have cut down meal sizes, stopped the alcohol:eek::D taking vitamins, doing walking and swimming and also I had my first aqua aerobics lesson today . I surprised myself that I managed to finish the whole hours lesson and played volley ball and had a swim afterwards:D. (even though my body felt like lead weight when I got out of the pool, I thoroughly enjoyed it ;))

This was a massive difference in comparision to my first swim , I couldnt even manage 2 full lengths:cry:.about 3 weeks or so ago . Hope no one minds me posting this I just felt today was a very positive move forward for me today , and with my op next month , things can only get better.

Thanks in advance for reading - All the best - MeJulie

An excellent start Julie, with that frame of mind you have success written all over your wls xx

I have decided to already start making some changes.

A very sensible approach indeed, and one that I've taken myself (minus the vollyball). You're going to make things a lot easier for yourself doing it this way and it's amazing how much better you feel after only a few days of doing it.

Regards, Ade.

fabulous positive attitude Julie, and it will stand you in good stead to cope with the pre op and post op regime. Good luck hun x

Way to go Julie ! Sounds like you're doing great - you've certainly got the motivation !

Good for you, I wish I was as good! I am trying to make changes and doing quite well most of the time but not angelic by a long stretch lol :D x

i no we had our diffs agreements but i do wish u well on ya journey julie ok i hope the banding helps x

Hey Julie

Like everyone one else I wish you all the best, and I think you should be dead proud at how far you've already come on in your fitness level in just 3 weeks. Keep up the good work and positive thoughts!

Poppy x

massive well done hun, your going to be at goal in no time x

Well done on all the effort you are putting in ready for your op. The one thing to try and add to your prep list is to try to not eat and drink at the same time. It really helps if you can make it a habit before your op.

The one thing to try and add to your prep list is to try to not eat and drink at the same time. It really helps if you can make it a habit before your op

Hi

Thanks for this , tbh this was the one thing I forgot about, so thank you for reminding me , I have always been a drinker straight after a meal (& during) so this will defo be a learning curve to say the least.

All the best - MeJulie x x

Back