• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Changes

funky24

Well im 2 days off 8 weeks post op and i just cant believe the changes in my energy, im still a big girl and have a lot of hard work ahead of me but iv been so much more active, doing 6 mile walks, and today went to a big country park and was going through the woods climbing stuff and up hills, i was tired by the end of it but i did it ! :) Im noticing little changes in my clothes and look in the mirror and i THINK i can notice my frame (shoulders etc) changing. I have to be patient cos i want my belly to shrink ! NOW! lol :) Think im making the right food choices....i study every label lol i get stuck every now n then but hey im only human after all lol my mum and dad (even though dad doesnt really show it much) are so proud already i can just tell...and although my dad is very poorly now and cant walk far we have found a park that he can hire a scooter so we went there today, and you have to work together and read the map etc, which me and dad done, its helping our relationship immensely (which although i love him to bits, hasnt always been the easiest relationship) ! I am only young at 25, and i am only 8 weeks out but i can honestly say.....my bypass is the best thing iv ever done for my self !! Now bring on summer and the size 16s pleaseee lol xx much love to you all xx

Hi funky24, I'm 25 too - am having the sleeve. It is great to see your so happy with you bypass :)
It's lovely that your family are so proud too. Look forward to hearing more about your journey. Take care xx

Hiya funky24

Congratulations on doing so well you must be so proud, iv just turned 26 and have ALOT of weight to lose, my bypass should be in June sometime
Can I ask what your starting weight was and how much you have lost so far?

Lovely post x

Since my op my emotional health has come on leaps and bounds and despite still having stones and stones to go I'm finding myself doing stuff I wouldn't have yet if I was losing weight via SW or WW. I just want to grab life with both hands!!

Hi funky24, I'm 25 too - am having the sleeve. It is great to see your so happy with you bypass :)
It's lovely that your family are so proud too. Look forward to hearing more about your journey. Take care xx

Ahh good luck with your sleeve, im sure you are very excited! Def worth the wait. When is it? xxx

Hiya funky24

Congratulations on doing so well you must be so proud, iv just turned 26 and have ALOT of weight to lose, my bypass should be in June sometime
Can I ask what your starting weight was and how much you have lost so far?

Thankyou so much hun, nice to talk to others around the same age! :) Bet you cant wait for op day to come! Right back last year at my first appointment my highest weight was 188kg! :( haaate saying that lol then i had gallbladder problems and did 2 milk diets lol :/ my weight dropped to 172 on OP day, and at last weigh in i was 154.6 i think....so lost about 4 stone ish in total and 2 n half ish since op! Sooo yeah still a very long way to go...but im on the right tracks lol! I dont weigh that often really xxx

Lovely post x

Since my op my emotional health has come on leaps and bounds and despite still having stones and stones to go I'm finding myself doing stuff I wouldn't have yet if I was losing weight via SW or WW. I just want to grab life with both hands!!

I could of wrote that myself!!!

So glad your enjoying your journey so far xxx

Mixed emotions at the mo lol! Bit scared! It's on May 24th x

Thats totally understandable, in the run up to my op i felt sooo many different emotions, i even said hmmm do i really want to do this .......but it arrives and is done sooo quickly! xxx

Got to think positively now :)

Yes most definately, bit of positivity gets you really far! :) You will be just fine xxx

Thanks hun :) Please keep us posted on how you're getting on :) x

Back