• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I beeing too optimistic??

Should I donate my winter clothes to charity???

• ooh not really sure on that one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Well ladies the warmer weather is here and now its time to sort out my winter clothes.

I really want to bag up all my winter stuff and give them away to charity (as there is a collection on Tuesday) cos I'm really hoping and praying I will be in a lot smaller size.

Do you think I should keep them just in case???

Nic xx:character00148:

Well ladies the warmer weather is here and now its time to sort out my winter clothes.

I really want to bag up all my winter stuff and give them away to charity (as there is a collection on Tuesday) cos I'm really hoping and praying I will be in a lot smaller size.

Do you think I should keep this just in case???

Nic xx:character00148:

Hi Nic :)

In my opinion.....bag the lot, let it go, it's for a good cause and keep that positivity for a smaller size this Summer. You can do it. Believe in yourself!!!!!

Lacey xx ;):D

hi nic long time no see lol, just bag em hun i did cos all my winter stuff hangs off me now so this winter is a good excuse to hit the shops and hubbys card lol, its surprising how quick u will lose weight in the beginning so good luck to u ok lv georgina xxx

Bag em up and and get rid.

Thanks all, well I did what you said and bagged them all up and they will be donated to charity tomorrow (hope there are some big birds somewhere who will appreciate them), most not worn very much.

Find that I kept buying clothes in the hope of looking nice (well as nice as you can at size 28)! etc.

Was sorting out my summer stuff yesterday and even when I get the op and lose weight I have no worries of not having any clothes, they range from size 28 to 18!!!

xx

hi nic long time no see lol, just bag em hun i did cos all my winter stuff hangs off me now so this winter is a good excuse to hit the shops and hubbys card lol, its surprising how quick u will lose weight in the beginning so good luck to u ok lv georgina xxx

Hi Georgina

I know been really busy with work etc but I suppose its good cos I'm not getting anxious about the waiting game. Not heard anything as yet xx

Yea get rid and just think how good your wardrobe is gunna luck restocked. Onwards and upwards or should I say DOWNWARDS.

They will find a good home. You know how expensive it can be buying bigger clothes, most of the cheaper shops don't stock big sizes. Someone will be very happy indeed!

Thanks All again and yes I have bundled them all up so feel much better! My gay friend at work can't wait til I've lost a load of weight so that he can be my personal shopper :)

Bless him eh!

xx

I would agree bag em and get rid.

But ive only lost 3 stone ish and man im feeling the cold.

It been a long time since i felt realy cold.
I normally sit in front of a fan even in the winter . My hand are freezing as i type this. so keep your eye out for some nice smaller warn kit :p

Hi Nic,

Just think of all the nice new clothes you will be able to buy :)

I'm terrible for getting rid of old clothes. My wardrobe is packed solid. I won't ditch them now because there are some in there I will be able to use as I loose weight. Once they hang off me, I will get rid of them and look forward to stocking up a nice new wardrobe.

Hope all is well with you, not been on for a little while.

Hugs
Gerry
:)

Hi Nic,

Just think of all the nice new clothes you will be able to buy :)

I'm terrible for getting rid of old clothes. My wardrobe is packed solid. I won't ditch them now because there are some in there I will be able to use as I loose weight. Once they hang off me, I will get rid of them and look forward to stocking up a nice new wardrobe.

Hope all is well with you, not been on for a little while.

Hugs
Gerry
:)

Hi Gerry,
I noticed you hadn't been around, how are you doing hun?

Do you know what I've just remembered I had bagged them all up and forgot to put them out for the charity (doh), god I'm having a really bad day, ended up in tears at work I really don't know what is wrong with me (well I do), just too much going on and not knowing which way to turn really.

Hope your ok, lovely to hear from you as always xx

Oooh you have your own Gok Wan! You lucky thing!

Lol yeah I have, that bloke is a total genius, hope Tom is as good lol! x

I would agree bag em and get rid.

But ive only lost 3 stone ish and man im feeling the cold.

It been a long time since i felt realy cold.
I normally sit in front of a fan even in the winter . My hand are freezing as i type this. so keep your eye out for some nice smaller warn kit :p

Aaah bless ya, like you was I'm always hot so it will be a nice change to feel cold (although not sure I'll agree when it happens, never happy am I).

Your doing really well with the weight loss though and thanks for all your threads! xx

Back