• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I being silly or do other people feel like this?

Mixman

I know I'm doing really well but I have bad thoughts about myself sometimes!

I have had for dinner, half a tin of beans and a small jacket potato, no skin. Now I got stuffed on it. But I should have stopped when I was nearly full, and didn't. Now I feel guilty!

Does this amount seem too much or about right? It's the most I've eaten for a while!

Seems about right to me. Dont beat yourself up too much. We all eat a bite too much at times especially if it is something we are enjoying.

M some days I can eat more than others. It doesn't sound like alot for your stage. The secret of listening to your body is hard especially when you are enjoying your food, old habits are hard to break. There are 2 sides to the eating til your full or not and you have to do what is right for you. Try not to dwell on it as it can cause problems by becoming a viscious circle.

I agree with Terri - some days you can eat so much more and other days your just picking at stuff. It is hard to change the habit of a life time - so don't be so hard on yourself you are doing so well and each day is very much a learning curve.

Sending hugs with fairy dust to make you sparkle xx

I'm not an RNYer so I can't say if what you've eaten at this stage of the game is right or wrong!

Good luck with finding a happy medium with your food intake, it's always a challenge, deciding how much is enough!

Back