• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How am I supposed to feel

marky0

Hi all
I have been in liquids for three and a half weeks now ,meant to be four but cant take it anymore so i have had very sloppy tuna mayo (low fat mayo) for dinner it was great but i had about 2 a third of a tin and stopped because i felt I should I could probably of eat more :17729: now i just feel full I know it seems stupid asking but how does that compare with the first time you came of liquids .Thanks

Hi mate what your describimg is exactly how you should be at this stage i came off the fluid stage early first thing i had was mash and 3 spoons i felt full the wetter the food the more you feel you can eat as it kinda slides straight through your pouch. it sounds to me that your on track and all is well good luck

Just take your time going through these stages.Its a very inportant time for your body is still healing,and I think it takes about 3 months to feel'normal'about eating.
Plenty of gravy or sauce with mash,not too runny so it slides through though.Liquid now passes right through our stomach so you need a little consistancy to the food.Dont be tempted by slider foods it wont teach your tum how to deal with the new plumbing!
Listen to your stomach,you will learn when you have had enough,if you eat fast you will miss the full signal and push too much in,then be sick.Better to take your time and wait for that signal than have it stuck and have to bring it back up!
Stick to the 30min rule too.You will be fine.Maz x

Back