• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AM I DOING THIS WRONG?

I'm 1 year out from my gastric bypass. before i weighed 26st 12lb and to date im 18st 12. This just doesnt seem alot. It has been this weight for about a month! Am i doing something wrong! Is that amount of weight even suitable especially for a GB patient. I really hoped id be about 15 stones by now! Does anyone have any tips for recipes, weight boosters or SOMETHING! :cry:

Thats an 8 stone loss!! so not to be sniffed at!!

I am only four months out so things still moving for me, perhaps you have to look at what you are eating and see if you are ok or sneaking too many wrong things in, good luck

That is a great loss but I would be feeling the same it would be nice to get a bit lower for your health. Can you tell us more about you? maybe a couple some daily menu examples? maybe something needs tweaking? Like you might be eating too little or some bad habits might be coming back, sometimes it's helps to have an outsiders perspective to see if that is happening.
I'm sure if you aren't happy with what weight you are now there is something that can be done to get a couple stone off if that's what you want. Are you still seeing your team? maybe a chat with one of their nurses and dietician can help get things moving again. Another thing to think about is exercise, how's that going? you might be doing loads already but if not it could be a real boost. Best of luck, hope you get some answers and things move again for you soon :) x

Back