• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hubby thinks I'm doing the wrong thing!

Oh I really feel for you with this... sending you a massive hug. It is a completely understandable reaction but right now you need & deserve support - this has hardly been an easy decision for you to come to! I agree with Kath & wonder if it might put your husband's mind at rest to speak to someone involved at the clinic / attend a support group / speak to your consultant?

As someone else has said further up, fear of the unknown has a lot to answer for but I truly believe that gathering knowledge about this will empower him with confidence & understanding that will in turn, help you.

Really hope he comes around & you get his support sooner rather than later xx
:grouphugg:

Ah I should really read right to the end before replying... Kizzy, ignore my post above - I am really glad for you that he has finally come around :):)

I'm in thread boat Kizzy.
My husband and brother aren't happy with my choice.
But since joining the site, I have become more educated, supported and positive that I'm making the right choice.
Hope you get there too hun.
Just gotta go what you know is right and go with your heart.

mine didnt want me to do it either, thinks all i need to do is excersise!!! so i arranged it all without him knowing, told him a couple of days before and thats that he keeps on now about excersising, driving me mad, he needs to have a wee look in the mirror!!! still its done and i do not regret it - people on here are so supportive and helpful, specially the ones who have had it done - its your decision - for you - i did this for me, always do stuff for everyone else, and like caren i am 50 and this is something for me, been waiting all my life to be thin and normal - this is my time :D

I can understand him but when he realises its not a fad will accept it and support you it's not like plastic boob job this is life changing

Back