• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i mad to be excited about haveing a op

betty29

i am looking forward to the day i get a date so i can have my bypass my family think im mad to be excited about haveing it done but to be able to play and walk with my grand children to go swimming not to wonder what they are looking at i know im fat but do people have to be so nasty all i want is a normal life they dont know how hard i have tried ti diet i lose weight then put even more on if you eat out they look to see what your eating expecting it be the biggest thing on the menu but hey its not i eat no more then the normal poerson yes i used to have days when i could binge but now im working so hard for this op but you still get called the names as you walk past people you can hear them laughing at you but hey im fat so im meant to have no feeling i wish people could relize we are a person with feelings

I know exactly where you are coming from Betty, and I too am really looking forward to having my op done at the end of April. I look on it as the start of a brand new life where all the things I can't do because of my weight, I will be able to do (hopefully)

Hi Betty
I can so relate to your story, I feel exactly the same, in the past I have lost 5 stone 3 stone 5 stone 2 1/2 stone and so on.... any you guesed it it's all gone back on +++++ and more, my life since the age on 20 has been a constant ballte with my weight so I can fully understand your excitement on having a bypass. I just want to be in control of my weight instead of my weight controlling me, and need help with this. I have been advised by my consultant that this is a 2 year process so how knows how big I will be by then, I really am trying to curb my eating but am really struggling. I wish you well in your journey
Take Care
Kim X

It's gets tiring doesn't it, the stares, the comments and the pointing. I can't wait to be able to stick two fingers up at the cruel sods who think it is ok to humiliate people just because they don't blend in with the crowd . Ladies we will do it!!!!

Girls, whoa! Your not mad at all. You are looking forward to living, rather than going through the motions. You want to blend into the background rather than stand out like a sore thumb....

You enjoy your excitement, every flutter that comes when a letter drops through from your providers :) Way to go xx

Good luck with your dates ladies - keep us updated. I now blend in so well no one knows I used to be the one causing the tidal wave at the swimming pool!! It is a fab feeling just being 'normal'. xxx

Back