• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I the only person in the world who gains weight after a blumin Gastirc Bypass?

Hi Allie,
from the many diets ive done over the years each and every one has had one thing in common..... telling me to look at overall monthly weightloss instead of weekly losses or gains.
the body fluctuates so much from day to day and our weight reflects this fact.
look at it this way hun.
u have lost 31lbs in 5-6 weeks. now that averages out to an astonishing 5.1 - 6.2lbs per week.
how many diets have u managed to lose such wonderful amounts and KNOW it is gone forever?
i hope u are feeling emotionally better soon , u will soon be wondering what u were worrying about. :)

Hi
Just wanted to say
ONE - Well done you on you weight loss so far xxx
TWO - TOTM 5 pound SW says so FFS gove yourself a break
THREE - Well done you on your weight loss so far xxx
LOL
Please dont worry like the others have said next week may be pounds and even if not do you regret it, do you wish you were the way you were, do you wish you had never heard of wls ???
Babe - well done on what you have done so far I bet you never weighed yourdelf one day and say oh my god i put 1 pound on and believ me you never will again. You have done the hard part the rest is your life, if it takes you a month to lose 1 ound so be it you willnever see that ****ing 1 pound again. say goodbye to it and thank goodness you are the person you are. You are Fab and so area ll of you and dont let anyone tell you otherwise xxx

Back