• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I weird?

Thank you, Margaret. Yes, Candie and I are both going to the Regency Spire in Macclesfield on Friday and live 5 minutes apart in Preston! It is wonderful to have a (lovely) bypass buddy so near. We went to our 2nd pre-op together and just had to stop at The Trafford Centre on the was home for a mooch around the shops.

Lx
lol we are the Thelma and Louise of bypasses:D:D:D

Hi Candie

I was also very excited until they came for me then the nerves set in. I was just dreading the needle but before I knew what was happening I woke up and it was all over.

Best wishes for Friday

Anez xxxx

Hi Candy

I reckon you just have the early Christmas present syndrome...You are just so excited to get that old box open and get the new body inside it.

All the best hun....

(((hugs)))

Hi Candy

I reckon you just have the early Christmas present syndrome...You are just so excited to get that old box open and get the new body inside it.

All the best hun....

(((hugs)))
Yea I do kinda feel excited like on xmas eve;)It's a whole new start, yipee:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:bestwishes: Hi Candie, I thought it was just me lol - i am excited about my op too!!!! I have mine on 15th July, so i am on the pre-op diet at the moment. I am flippin starvin but i dont care :D , i ahve lost 8 pounds on the pre op diet upto now so i am ever so pleased with myself!
I just wanted to wish you the best of luck for Friday and you will soon be a looser!! xxx
My lovely friend on here, Gail-Michelle, is having hers on Friday too..... those surgeons are busy!!
Good luck luvi xxx:woohoo:

Back