• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Amy

minxtress

Has none heard from Amy_m..... was her op today.
I'm not very good at navigating round this site yet especially on this iPhone so want sure if she had posted and is missed it?

no, twink and I were looking yesterday, doesnt seem to be an option on her profile to message her either, strange. If you hear from her could you let us know please minx? Thanks :) xxx

Can you still see a profile if it has been suspended , just wondering as she talked about leaving the forum the other week & then had another run in with Karlos this week xx

Hi the profile is still there but it says she has chosen not to receive private messages or is unable to receive them so I don't know what's happening. Hope she's ok and just taking it easy while she recovers.

Both myself & Caren have tried to message her but it will not allow it :( Cannot tell if it is a suspended account, though. Hope not as she will need support at the minute & apart from her fall from grace with Karlos, she has been supportive of others on this forum so deserves some back. Hope she is doing OK after her op yesterday. If anyone is in touch, & I think Alison may be, tell her we send our love & hope she has a good recovery. xxx :):)

Can you still see a profile if it has been suspended , just wondering as she talked about leaving the forum the other week & then had another run in with Karlos this week xx

Run in with Karlos? I take it you are alluding to Amy choosing to misread my innocent post resulting in the nasty messages she sent where her true nature was revealed as she wished me dead? is that the run in you're on about?

Say what? She wished you dead? Quote please! Need to see this thread :-|

Say what? She wished you dead? Quote please! Need to see this thread :-|

The thread was deleted honey. It's no big deal and let's face it, it was a safe bet and she'll get her wish soon enough :D :D

Despite her disgusting statement I don't bear grudges and truly I hope Amy is OK and even that she continues to post here, and as her friend I can understand why Pandora made her comment above, however for anyone that didn't see Amy's vitriolic post to me before the mods deleted it I figure the record should be set straight ;)

I honestly cant judge either way.

However i do hope your feeling well karlos, and that amy is healing speedily

Xx

Karlos said:
The thread was deleted honey. It's no big deal and let's face it, it was a safe bet and she'll get her wish soon enough :D :D

and as her friend I can understand why Pandora made her comment above,

I only know Amy through here , as little as I know others , I was suggesting it may have been a reason , I don't want to get into any disputes xx

It may be that her inbox is full thus can't receive more messages

Hi everyone, i ahve tried to text message amy a few times and so today i rang the ward, all is fine and went well, all i can think is she is just still not with it really and wants time to recover and full rest when i hear anything i will post.. thanks xx

Hi All,

Amy asked for her account to be deleted the other day. The same day she sent the PMs to Karl that he has mentioned above.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

Sam x

alison1979 said:
Hi everyone, i ahve tried to text message amy a few times and so today i rang the ward, all is fine and went well, all i can think is she is just still not with it really and wants time to recover and full rest when i hear anything i will post.. thanks xx

Hi Alison

Will you let her know we asking after her and glad everything went well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Alison

Will you let her know we asking after her and glad everything went well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes i will do thanks x

Hi All,

Amy asked for her account to be deleted the other day. The same day she sent the PMs to Karl that he has mentioned above.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

Sam x

What a shame :sigh: Hope she is well & goes on to be a good loser xxx :wave_cry:

Me too Twinkle, I hope she finds support elsewhere as it is invaluable in my opinion if we are to make a success of this surgery. x

Hi everyone I have just got a text from Amy, she is fine she did try to get up to soon and bust her stitchers so might have to bk and be repaired but hoping not otherwise no pain and feeling great x

Back