• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

poorly poorly

Poor you Sharon- not knowing what's going on must truly be torture. Hope your ma gets sorted soon. Hugs to you xx

Poor you, Shannon :( it must be torture not knowing what is going on. You are being very strong, but I know what you mean about Mum's being Mum's. We all try to protect our kids so why would your Mum be any different. She will think she is doing what is best for you, not realising that not knowing is much worse. Hope she contacts you soon to let you know she is on the mend. There are a few people on here that have had to have a stretch but went on to be successful losers in rude health. :grouphugg:

My thoughts are with you and your family best wishes x

Sending hugs to you Shannon and hope you get good news soon :S

Hi hun, i hope your mom is well and recovering. I had this problem and was re-admitted 3 weeks ago. I came through it and so will your mom. I've felt great since and my eating and drinking is fab!!!

oh that is good news sarah, i am so glad you are feeling better...unfortunately my mother isnt answering her phone..she lets it go to the answering machine and wont speak to me.... it is a weird thing for her to do. i have mixed emotions about it..sometimes i am angry with her and other times i understand her.... anyway i hope i hear form her soon ... xxxxx

How's your mom shannon? any word from her yet hun?

hi Sarah
thanks for asking, i havent spoken to my mom, but i know she is at home... i tried calling her this last weekend but still no answer, but i know she is home so i know she will be better...there is a 7 hour time difference, so i need to get the timing right, it doesnt look like she is going to ring me so i will persevere and keep trying xx

hi Sarah
thanks for asking, i havent spoken to my mom, but i know she is at home... i tried calling her this last weekend but still no answer, but i know she is home so i know she will be better...there is a 7 hour time difference, so i need to get the timing right, it doesnt look like she is going to ring me so i will persevere and keep trying xx
I'm glad she's home and i'm sure that will mean she's fine. Having gone through a similar thing to your mom i can sympathise but trust me there will be no stopping her now. Take care x

Sorry to hear about your Mum...I hope all is sorted out for her soon.

Take Care

Andy x

thank you Andy
i spoke to her last night, and she is now getting better.... she went through a rough time after the op and she knew if she spoke to me i would be able to tell, that is why she didnt want to talk to her...anyway all is forgiven and she is on the road to recovery, which is the important bit xxx

thank you Andy
i spoke to her last night, and she is now getting better.... she went through a rough time after the op and she knew if she spoke to me i would be able to tell, that is why she didnt want to talk to her...anyway all is forgiven and she is on the road to recovery, which is the important bit xxx

That's great news, as you say as long as she's getting better that's the main thing :)

Take care

Andy x

Back