• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An update from me as been awol for some time :(

Hi lovey, sorry to hear that you have been through so much and still waiting for results. This is an awful time for you and i hope you get the good news that you deserve.
Can i just say that you look amazing, you dont look like the same person, so well done.
Hope to be speaking to you a lot more now that you are back. Take care love xxxx

Chuff me lady what a dreadful time you've had. I always liked your posts and I'm so glad you've found your way back here.

The guys here are so great I know they will do all they can to support you through this. Have your recent surgeries left you with any diet or exercise restrictions or are you good to go once you get your impending results

I can offer no words of comfort that will make you feel better Roch, other than to say I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you to have a great Christmas and that you are given the strength you need to get you through this

Ty guys for all ur posts, got to get myself out of the bad habit of going awol when times r rough. Will def be posting more and will keep u all updated ty guys and have a good weekend xx

Hey Roch xxx

ltnc.. but my what a time you've been having of it.. my thoughts are with you in the coming few months while you wait for your results.. after everything you've been through before - I used to read your updates on here quite a bit and you are such a lovely lady.. you deserve a break..

Hopefully.. now you have accepted the need to change n kick-start everything back into touch - you will find the inner strength you already have.. to have got this far

((( Hugs ))) chin up hunni.. there's a lot of people rooting for you right now.. good luck with your pouch test, remember - let us know how you're doing and if you need extra support.. come give us guys a shout.. we'll help you xxx

Hi Roch,
So glad to hear you'll be posting more often:)
I've been following your surgical/hospital updates on FB

Really do hope you get your bypass sorted once & for all-
your losses to date are brill-
:)you look like a different person in your new avatar

ps I'm rooting for you tooxxx

Hi Roch glad to see you back,s**t missy you never do things by half do you?Cant believe the luck you have had or not as the case may be!Stick with us hun you know it makes sense!Love n hugs Maz x

Hi Roch lovely to see you back posting & feeling better:
I know how you must feel & i bet its all "hospitalized out! :D
I like you Roch have been ill most of the summer and since august iv also been admitted as an in patient with 2 major operations. As you see I can imagine how you feel which is probably worn out with it all..
I wish you well & the very best of luck at the marsden.
Be more of a regular you have a wealth of infomation & advice for many of us here.
Take care..
Hugs xxx

Roch, it's really nice to see you posting on here again. I am sorry that you have been through so much over the past months. I will keep you in my prayers regarding your future health.

Rebirthx

Roch my dear friend great to see you back and posting! I know what a terrible time you have had over the last 9 months and i pray that this is it for you! 11 stone is amazing hun and maybe you will plateau out for a bit before you start losing again. I really have to catch up with you over this weekend i really don't know where my times goes these days. Stay strong hun you will get there i have 100% faith in you. Big Big hugs xx

Oh Roch, I'm sorry that you have went through so much and all without your friends here on this site. I hope things improve for you, they really can't get any worse can they.

On a positive note - WOW check out your cheekbones :)

Roch welcome back. I am so sorry hun that you have been having such a hard time. I hope your tests come back clear. Theres no wonder you have turned back to eatting junk. I do when I am down.

All the best
Jo
xx

Back