• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ty to all of u for ur posts n support since i have been in hospital

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all just want to thank Allie aka gaelic girl for updating all of u and for everyone's posts and support over the past months since i have been back and forth in and out of hospital.
Still prob not sorted even after my 3rd hospital stay in 3 weeks(was there for 12 days) and still feel rough, went to see my surgeon today, and i have my 3rd endoscopy booked for 2 weeks time, where he will also look further as well as doing another stretch, the last stretch lasted for a whole 24 hrs !!
He also told me that if this does not work then he will have to operate again and revise my bypass as i might need a more permanent solution than a stretch.
I have so had enough, i feel like crap not sleeping am shattered and in pain, but even after all i have gone through i would still have my bypass time and time again.
I have now lost ten stone and am sure when this problem gets sorted out i will then feel good, my own uncle who came to the hospital to see me even walked right past me as the last time he saw me i was 28 stone :eek::eek:
Ty again to all of u sorry it has taken me so long to post but i have felt like crap and also changed over broadband providers so just got back on line this week, and was using my mob to update FB but cant manage to read the posts on the forum from my mob.
Take care and chat soon xxx

Last edited:
Roch how good to have you back! I'm sorry you still aren't there with a permanent solution to the never ending problems you have been suffering i really really hope it won't be long until they give you that. 10 stone is an amazing weight loss and you have done so so well to get to that with all the complications. Stay strong my friend don't let this beat you i know you can do it and i'll be there to help in any way i can xx

10 stone that is brilliant. Hope you get sorted soon hun xxxx

You poor, poor soul. My heart just bleeds for you and the terrible time you have been having. I wish there was something we could do. No wonder you are so fed up. What a very, very brave lady you are.

I met a lady in SRH who'd had multiple complication since her op (which was about 18 months ago); she'd had to be operated on 3 times and was going back for yet another the day I left...and she knew it was going to be major and she would be in ITU for a while after.

I asked her, if she could turn back the clock and change her mind and not have her bypass, would she? She said NO. She'd lost 16 stones and firmly believed that without the surgery, she'd have been dead by now. She, like you, would do it again tomorrow.

I guess that does put it into perspective, although I have to say the courage which both she and you, Roch have shown in facing these complications is nothing short of remarkable.
I truly hope that this now gets sorted out for you asap. At least they know there is something wrong and they are taking you seriously. At some point soon, this nightmare will be over, you will be well, you will have lost your weight and you will be able to begin your new life.

My prayer is that that happens very quickly.

Much love, Charis xx

Glad you feel well enough to post though you're still poorly. Its so positive that you would still have your bypass. How you're sorted as soon as :)

Hoping you can pick up and stay up now Roch, what an awful ordeal it has been for you...
Thinking of you...
Love and hugs xxx

Nice to hear from you Roch, i hope they get you on the mend soon, you have been through the mill, hugs for you.

So nice to have you back Roch, I really feel for you, you must be absolutely fed &^%%^ up!! I hope you get sorted this time and dont have to have another op....good luck hun X

Hope they get you sorted out soon Roch

Oh it is so good to see you posting here.

Sorry you are still going through the mill though. I really hope it is all sorted for good soon.

hey - hope they sort you out soon hun after all yoive been through you deserve to feel better now and get some normality back in your life rather than been in and out of hossie! wish you all the best hun xxx take care xxx

OOPS pressed the wrong button. As I was saying glad your back. Sorry you have had and are still having a cxxx time. Keep your chin up - in the whole scheme of things this is a blip (doesnt feel like it I'm sure at the mo though). Well done on the weight loss. Lots of love and luck
xxxxxxxxxxxx

nice to see you back roch, hope things really do get sorted for you, the ten stone loss is amazing!

Oh Roch I really feel for you, you have had such a hard time but still would do it again, which says something about your strength of character. I really hope you get all your health issues resolved and you can then move forward and actually enjoy your loss and notice its difference on your life. It really highlights the different effects people have - some sail through it without a hiccup and others have all sorts of problems. It is good for the newbies to see all sides before their op. Great to see you posting - really miss it when the regulars disappear - has anyone heard from cuppacocoa?

Back