• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An Update From Phil

PhilT

Hope I do not bore you with my very much "born again" approach to life (yet again I hear you groan....:8855:)

H O W E V E R

It will not stop me!

I am no longer classed as a "complication" at Sunderland and following my out patient appointment yesterday I now return to the "normal" bariatric clinic and journey - Kamal my Consultant was happy with me +++ removed my feeding tube and gave the friendly warning about diet which was SO SO FUNNY AFTER THEY HAD BEEN GETTING ME READY LIKE A XMAS TURKEY!

Apparantly my complications only effect less than 2% of all bypass patients and he told me that a recent American study revealed that out of that 2% half of them die! HENCE I AM BORN AGAIN so cope with it you lot

I love my life
I love my bypass
I love healthy eating
I love a bit of Exercise
I love being a reformed "fatty"

xxx

Good for you cutie! I love your inspiration and support for everyone.

(and I love the way you enjoy 'a bit' of exercise .... I aspire to that!)

im so glad you feel like this, i could never get bored with it, good for you :) xxx

Yeah - never boring - love your posts, Phil, keep 'em coming! Glad you are now normal, rather a complication.

Glad you are on the mend and born again lol

Always a joy to read your posts x

Its flippin wonderful to have you back to good health and loving your new life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):). Awh Phil, you are such an inspiration to us all on here, and having met you at the support group, I can honestly say that you are such an honest and uplifting person, even after all that you have been through.

I'll never get bored of reading your posts because of your positive attitude. you so deserve to be "uncomplicated:)"

keep smiling chuck ! :)

xxx

Apparantly my complications only effect less than 2% of all bypass patients and he told me that a recent American study revealed that out of that 2% half of them die! HENCE I AM BORN AGAIN

Gosh-we really are lucky to have you in every way gorgeous. Sending a big smackeroo your way, you hero mmmXXXXX

Back