• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Announcements??

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
When I logged in tonight, there was an announcement about logging messages in correct threads and in new forum or something. I dont know if it is just for me........ did everyone get this?

Still just getting used to the site so dont know if i am doing something wrong.

Also a bar came up with is surgery right for you?

#dont know if this is because I was talking about having doubts or not

Hope I havent upset someone xx

I haven't seen an announcement but I only come on via my phone. It's good to have doubts it shows you truly understand what a big deal these ops are. Don't worry x

No the announcement was for everyone and I posted it :confused:

A number of years ago the forum was very small and all of the old threads/posts are in the old part of the forum. As we got more and more members separate areas for different surgeries and more specific questions were created.

The announcement was just a reminder to not post in the old part of the forum.

I have no idea what the 'bar' that came up was though, maybe something to do with cookies stored on your computer?!

When I logged in tonight, there was an announcement about logging messages in correct threads and in new forum or something. I dont know if it is just for me........ did everyone get this?

Still just getting used to the site so dont know if i am doing something wrong.

Also a bar came up with is surgery right for you?

#dont know if this is because I was talking about having doubts or not

Hope I havent upset someone xx

Awwwwww lol.... Bless ya xx

Is it possible to lock that section mazza so people can view it but not add to it?

It might be Yve but im still working on making sure we have all the stickies etc we need in the 'new' bit. Then moving all related old threads into it x

I use an iphone and the bar that flashes across near the bottom is advertisements due to using a free app!
I just ignore them.

Thanks everyone, thought I was doing something wrong there lol!

Not sure where the 'old; threds are i think i just stick to what i doing n leep myself out of trouble hee hee xx

Back