• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another death in the family

Priesty

Hi,

I'm just popping in to let you know I haven't forgotten you all. My Dad stayed with me last week and when he went home on Sunday evening he rang me to say he couldn't get in his house because my stepbrother Jack who lives with him had locked the door from the inside.

He asked us to keep ringing and he would try banging and shouting. Eventually my Dad had to break the glass in his door to get in and when he did he found my stepbrother sitting up on his bed with the telly on but he had passed away.

Jack had been an alcoholic for quite a few years and my Dad more than most had tried to help him. He was 46 and had 4 sons. Anyway I just wanted to say that after my break before I hadn't just dissapeared again and I should be back on in a week or two. Oh I also have an interview for a college course, It's my fall back plan if I can't get on the Uni course I want.

Take Care all

Paula XX

Am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you all

Good luck for college

Keep your chin up xx

So sorry to hear of your sadness and to say we are sending love and thoughts your way xxx

Im really sorry for your loss, what a terrible shock for your father. Hope you are all coping ok, my thoughts are with you and your family.
p.s. Good luck for your interview X

o dear im so sorry to hear this news truely tragic, best wishes xx

So sorry to hear yr sad news. x

oh dear, what terrible news. My thoughts are with you x

Back