• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Doctors Check Up

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well had another checkout with my doctor today after 3 months.

I like going to see her as we can have a bit of banter, and she generally asks how things are, and is interested in the progress that I have made etc.

She also takes the mickey out of my clothes how they are hanging off me now lol, even though I have gone down to a smaller waist trouser, she still laughed and said they were far too loose lol

Anyway had a general checkout, and my blood pressure was spot on, so she has reduced it to 5mg per day originally 20mg, but doesn't want to take me straight of it, as my body will reject it, so is looking for another review in a month.

She has even given me her direct surgery number, and said if I need to call her about anything, then feel free and she will get back to me (not sure what this is for really).

So all being all, heading in the right direction.

Does she know you're married ;)

aw lovely Doc, mines the same I think of her as part of my extended family.....probs cos she knows more about me than I do lol

Well had another checkout with my doctor today after 3 months.

I like going to see her as we can have a bit of banter, and she generally asks how things are, and is interested in the progress that I have made etc.

She also takes the mickey out of my clothes how they are hanging off me now lol, even though I have gone down to a smaller waist trouser, she still laughed and said they were far too loose lol

Anyway had a general checkout, and my blood pressure was spot on, so she has reduced it to 5mg per day originally 20mg, but doesn't want to take me straight of it, as my body will reject it, so is looking for another review in a month.

She has even given me her direct surgery number, and said if I need to call her about anything, then feel free and she will get back to me (not sure what this is for really).

So all being all, heading in the right direction.

:wave_cry:Hi PG,
Sounds like she is looking after you:DXXX

Great news!! It's fab that you have such an understanding doctor. I have to switch docs as we've moved, but going to my old one for the last time on Tuesday. xxx

Good news that your GP is happy with you PG!

(See how good those initials look. Are you sure there is nothing for the confessional Gary?)

Back