• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another new face.

Hi Muttley1900,

No I put it in as 5'5''. So I need to put it in inches only?

TY.

Now it is saying,
"There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."
What is wrong with me, why can't I get it and everyone else seems to do get on with it fine lol. Just my luck!

Well - you found this thread again... I'm on the run now but will have a look for you when I get home.

Yes but that is because I added it to favorites on my side bar. Yay! :D I just noticed it has added my stats now and the Pre Op banner! Well that is a start right?
Thank you Shadaca and Muttley1900, very kind of you to help me out!

TY Bella'sband.

I had a DS. If you have any question please ask.

Anna x.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

:welcome:

I had a sleeve 2 weeks ago and so far I'm loving it x

I was pretty much set on the sleeve but just found out about the wrap. Think im gonna go with that now :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Gosh, thank you all for your support...

I've just been to the docs and got a referral for Dr Patel at kings... I have to wait ten days for a letter... What happens next?

So... I've just got an appointment with Mr. Patel. It will be on Sept 26th. That seems like ages to wait. I'm scared to do anything in the meantime I case they all change their minds! What can I do in the meantime, is there a magic way to get there faster?

I tried to focus on doing my best to loose a bit of weight(it was hard) & trying to get a bit fitter in preparation for surgery. Doing as much reading around the subject to ensure I made right decision for me & just trying to enjoy life.

I'm doing my very best to get thin.i know it sounds crazy but I'm scared I'm to fat to operate on.

I've really shocked everyone with how heavy I am compared to how I look,,which is cool and frightening. So I'm trying to walk the middle line, if that makes sense. I've done all of the research I can and I'm fairly sure that DS is the one for me.

I was terrified I was too fat to operate on & the extra dangers. When I discussed with surgeon & team he reassured me that I was one of the 'light weights' at 22 1/2 stones I was gobsmacked, he deals with on a day to day basis & put my mind at ease.
They are experts at this & although any surgery is risky try not to worry too much.

I was 26 10 day of op from 30 4. Any weight you can lose now is good but don't worry - the surgeons are very experienced.

Just checking in.... Well, I've had the group session, the blood tests, the sleep tests and I've had my next appointment brought forward to feb... What happens next?

I was going to give the post op diet a trail run to make sure I can do it, other than 100g of protein a day and a large bucket of water does anyone have anymore guidelines for the DS? It would be great to go in feb knowing whether it is right for me or not.

I'm on the waiting list! *does victory dance* anyone else waiting for surgery at Kings?

Hurrah! Did you choose the DS or did it choose you (via the surgeon?) ;) angiemason is the one to talk to for more advice anyway - very friendly and helpful!

I chose it, we are going to do it in two stages, so sleeve first, and when that's settled switch the rest. So excited, hope the wait isn't too long!

Back