• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Newbie

Bullyfun

Hi there Paul Here
Just had a letter yesterday saying ive been granted funding after being rejected twice before, letter says i am to see Mr Super in Birmingham, and he will send me an appointment directly.

so you all know what im going to ask.......

how long is it between me getting this letter and d day????

am 23.2 stone so have a lot to lose but been trying for funding for over 2 years and want to get cracking now....

thanks in advance

Paul

Hi there Paul Here
Just had a letter yesterday saying ive been granted funding after being rejected twice before, letter says i am to see Mr Super in Birmingham, and he will send me an appointment directly.

so you all know what im going to ask.......

how long is it between me getting this letter and d day????

am 23.2 stone so have a lot to lose but been trying for funding for over 2 years and want to get cracking now....

thanks in advance

Paul

Hi there Paul welcome and congratulations on getting your funding for you op.

welcome to minis, think that surgeon is on tv at this very moment lol more4 x

god bless sky plus
recording the 11pm showing thanks for the heads up

Hi Paul, welcome to Mini's - it's a great place for support and advice and v v friendly x

Hi and welcome to minis. thats great news about your funding.
best of luck with your wls journey

welcome aboard, i'm at the start of my journey so cannot help with your question, but good luck, it sounds like you've had a long wait already x

Hi Paul

Its good to have another bloke, wayyyyy to many woman on here ;-) Only kidding ladies :p

best of luck on your journey mate.

Hi Paul and welcome

Many congratulations on perservering and getting your funding...you will be an inspiration to alot of others that have had refusals :D

Sorry can't help about timeline as i'm at a different hospital than you x

Hi Paul

Its good to have another bloke, wayyyyy to many woman on here ;-) Only kidding ladies :p

I would have thought that you would like the ratio of men to women ;):D

Welcome to Minimins Paul, I hope that you get your appointment soon.

Rebirth

Back