• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Recovery after lower body lift

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
I am currently working on a contract that ends at the end of October and then have family coming for a visit for 5 weeks starting around the 5th of December. Is 5-6 weeks recovery time after a lower body lift enough to be able to go out and do some things and enjoy the holidays with my family?

I have no experience of this but from past threads I think it could take longer as its major surgery to recover from with support belts needed for many months. If I were you I'd check it out by asking the team you hope to use for their advice as well as reading some of the other plastic surgery threads as they are a great source of first hand experiences to guide you on what you could experience & need to be prepared for.

I had major tummy tuck, removal of 14lbs. It took three weeks before I was feeling mobile enough. Out of all surgeries I've ever had this one took it out of me the most. Properly three months before I was back to my normal self.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back