• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre Op Update

claire36uk

Went for my pre op assessment today and everything is fine for me to have it done on 29th September, Also when they weighed me i had lost 4kg's so i am over the moon with that as i was worrying about not losing any weight and the operation being cancelled. Have to start pre op diet on Saturday and was advised to stop smoking for a week before the operation, which i already was going to do. Was told that although they have put me down as day case i may actually have to stop in hospital because Mr Super likes people to live near the hospital for them to go home the same day just incase there is problems, i said to the nurse that this is not a problem as i had already got it in my head that i may have to stay in overnight..... Also got told i am first on the list for my operation which is 8.30am and have to be there for 8.00am so its been a good day and i am a happy bunny :D Just thought i would update you all after being down in the dumps last week X

I am so glad you had such a good appointment. Well done on the weight loss. Not long now.

Great new's not long to wait, I had Mr Super and found him to be really nice,! Which hospital are you going to??

Well done on the 4kg loss thats fab and good luck with the pre op xxx

I was also at Heartlands this morning Claire. I had to go for a pre op assessment because I found out last week I have Diverticulitis Disease and have to have a Sigmoidoscopy done on the 18th Sep, Just hoping it's nothing serious and I can still have wls.

We could of had a coffee together.

Really pleased your appointment went well. xx

Thats great news. All that worrying for nothing in the end. I'm so glad every thing has turned out ok for you, and only a few weeks to wait for opp.
Milk diet is easyer than you think!

Clare
That's great news i know you have been quite down lately so really glad you are feeling more positive. I still haven't gone back to smoking and haven't used my electric cigarette since the night before my op. good luck with giving it up xx

WOW well done you!!!! Thats an achievement in its self as well as following a diet, i am so pleased for you. I am really feeling positive now, thank you Allie, I just need to get one of them electric cigarettes now and i am going to be well on my way :) X

I was also at Heartlands this morning Claire. I had to go for a pre op assessment because I found out last week I have Diverticulitis Disease and have to have a Sigmoidoscopy done on the 18th Sep, Just hoping it's nothing serious and I can still have wls.

We could of had a coffee together.

Really pleased your appointment went well. xx

Fingers crossed for you hun...My appointment was at 12 today, if i'd have known we could have met up as i was in Birmingham for 11 today just loitering round in the car park having a smoke as my sister in law doesnt smoke and she took me,although she said i could have one in the car, i didnt as i didnt feel it was fair on her :) hopefully we can meet up in the not too distant future for a coffee hun it would be lovely X

Thats great news. All that worrying for nothing in the end. I'm so glad every thing has turned out ok for you, and only a few weeks to wait for opp.
Milk diet is easyer than you think!

Thank you Sue, yes i was worrying over nothing but so glad its all over with now :) I am going to give the milk diet a go, but i am also going to give the 3-4 slimfasts and a soup a go as well as i have loads of it in the cupboard well and truly stocked up when it was on offer hehe X

Back