• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another question from me...sorry!!

Astraste

the only no added sugar yogurts I could find are Diet yogurts from tesco, they are for diabetics, are these ok to have on a milk diet? I am not following a particular diet and my doc has not recommended me taking a diet, this is just me doing it on my own back so any advice would be great. Thanks :)

I had muller lights and weight watchers yogurts too. As long as they say low fat, you should be fine. Try and vary them if you can or you will get bored quickly. Good luck xx

I had (and still have) muller light yoghurts or the weight watchers ones :) its low fat ones that you need to be looking for more so than sugar

Muller light weight watchers Tesco low fat ski low fat they're all virtually non fat and fine on pre op :)

I cant stomach mullerlites anymore, not after doing SW ...
Can i use the greek mullerlites? Also are there any other ones i can eat as dont really like weight watchers either lol

Dr hruby told me I didn't need to do a pre op diet as my BMI was only just over 35 but I wanted to shrink my liver down a bit, so did my own.
All I did was a protein bar for breakfast, a bowl of low cal soup at lunchtime and then protein & veggies without pots, rice or pasta. In addition I had 2 low fat yoghurts a day and 2 pieces of fruit. I lost 12lb in the 2 weeks prior to surgery and anaesthetist and Dr Hruby both said I was in good shape for the op, plus I only had 4 small incisions for the surgery and he said my liver was great.

Back