• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another reason I need to lose weight...

Lori1964

I have just had to work away for a few days, staying in yet another hotel. There is nothing nicer after a long days graft to come back to a nice hot shower, but why is it in hotels that the bath towels they provide at never big enough to go right around me? So when I found 2 nicely wrapped white towelling robes in the wardrobe, I tried one on and yep you guessed it, not only wouldn't my arms fit in the sleeves comfortably but it wouldn't wrap around and the belt tie.... :cry:. Is it just me that find this ?? I think that the hotels need to realise that not all of their guests are skinny minis. So conclusion, this is another reason for me to lose weight and maybe in hte summer after my surgery when I go to a hotel I will manage to get the towel to cover all that it should....;)

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
If it helps, all my towels are now too big! I only own bath sheets and hand towels, no bath towels as they were always too small to go round me. Bath sheets can go round me a couple of times these days lol. So you'll soon be complaining for the opposite reason, like me ;)

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
One of my ambitions is to fit into a hotel robe as I've never managed to squeeze my lardy little body into one!!
xx

cherrydrop

Oh aren't there just a million things us larger folk have to deal with. Ah well. lets hope we can join the skinnies soon

Bullyfun

my biggest thing is to fit into an aeroplane seat and not having to as for the bright orange seat belt extention..... actually stopped flying when i needed them, so embarrasing :(

lotsabeefy

my biggest thing is to fit into an aeroplane seat and not having to as for the bright orange seat belt extention..... actually stopped flying when i needed them, so embarrasing :(

I know what you mean, ive always been able to spill into my kids plane seats but they're growing now and will soon need thier own seats lol

Bullyfun

does that mean all the robes we fit into are ours to take home ?

Lori1964

does that mean all the robes we fit into are ours to take home ?

Well the hotel I stayed in last week had a note that said "It makes us feel happy that you like our robes so much your would like to take them home, but we would prefer that you didn't" But it didnt actually say that you "must not" take them..lol;)

Bullyfun

Well the hotel I stayed in last week had a note that said "It makes us feel happy that you like our robes so much your would like to take them home, but we would prefer that you didn't" But it didnt actually say that you "must not" take them..lol;)

lol made me :D

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
I went into hospital for my bypass and the surgical gown they gave me must have been a size 12!!! They didnt have any larger so i had to go down to the theatre cringing as most of my butt was hanging out(i did have knickers on), the up side of it was that i was so embarrased it took my mind off of where i was going!

Caroline101061

I had to have a hysteroscopy the other week and the best bit about it - aside of seeing my bits on TV (LOL) was the hospital gown which fit with room to spare - didnt want to take it off actually!