• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another stupid question from me!!

I had a sleeve so no dumping but having troubles in other ways anything cold is giving me stomach cramps and then wind which really hurts. Think it might take a little bit time to find out what are new little pouches like or don't like. I'm fine with skinny latte, hot chocolate, for dinner I'm having a purred cottage pie yum yum. Had soup last night and managed half a tin soup. Iv got a fish pie to puree for tomorrow. I like a variety lol. X

i have options hot chocs... there are 40 calorie ones and 60... the 60 calorie ones i find too sweet now so i only use half the sachet and have the other half the next day... they are on offer in tesco 4 for £1.
As for the angel delight i thought i would have it to replace the hot choc but i think i will give it a miss.

my hot choc consits of 200ml skimmed milk and 2 heaped teaspoons of marvel.. that adds the protein minus the fat, i put the milk in the microwave for 2 mins, then add the marvel, then pour it into my mug with the hot chocolate x

Hi this is gonna sound like im really divvy!!

in the evening ie about 9.30 i have a milky hot chocolate.

If i was to have some low sugar angel delight instead... obv made with the milk i would of used for my hot choc. do i need to stop drinkng half hour before and after as if it was a meal?

NO question on here is stupid Hun. If it was we'd all be guilty.
:psiholog:

I had a sleeve so no dumping but having troubles in other ways anything cold is giving me stomach cramps and then wind which really hurts. Think it might take a little bit time to find out what are new little pouches like or don't like. I'm fine with skinny latte, hot chocolate, for dinner I'm having a purred cottage pie yum yum. Had soup last night and managed half a tin soup. Iv got a fish pie to puree for tomorrow. I like a variety lol. X

Hi Suzie when did you have your op? xx

Have you been adding marvel since stage 2 honey? I might have to go & pick some up today..
I got some Cadbury Highlights yesterday as less cals, fat & sugar than Options and Morrisons own Angel Delight as that has less cals, fat & sugar than the branded version. I'll give them a go today.
Thank you ladies!!
xx

Have you been adding marvel since stage 2 honey? I might have to go & pick some up today..
I got some Cadbury Highlights yesterday as less cals, fat & sugar than Options and Morrisons own Angel Delight as that has less cals, fat & sugar than the branded version. I'll give them a go today.
Thank you ladies!!
xx

Yes ive been putting marvel in since the beginning.. i make up apx 200ml skimmed milk and add 2 heaped teaspoons of marvel xx

Back