• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anxiety reaching fever point!

Ok but can't help thinking could have been one day down now. Eating again is a bit strange! Sounds like your day had its ups and downs. It's a tricky one, only time will tell for you. Must be hard! You'll get there and hopefully that will be next week. X
Just take one meal at a time , but hey just think when you start again next week how much weight your lose. And what you will be come the new year .
.I know I'm the healthiest Iv been in a year , my peak flow really good and I walked up four flights if stairs on Tuesday , just hope it's enough,

Just take one meal at a time , but hey just think when you start again next week how much weight your lose. And what you will be come the new year .
.I know I'm the healthiest Iv been in a year , my peak flow really good and I walked up four flights if stairs on Tuesday , just hope it's enough,

If there's any justice in the world this time WILL be your turn! You need to get your SGH letter printed in a t-shirt to wear on the day! :) I'm ok just feel like I've gone off the boil. Sure it will be ok once I'm back on the diet. X

elo I wondered about how you was going to take the tablets I am on now.for blood pressure and thyroid with all that water.but for a lot of years now when I need to take it.i look after my grandchildren and I buy for either the chemist of the supermarket and get liquid paracetamol.that is all that famous childrens pain killer is.so try that,i am.you take care

elo I wondered about how you was going to take the tablets I am on now.for blood pressure and thyroid with all that water.but for a lot of years now when I need to take it.i look after my grandchildren and I buy for either the chemist of the supermarket and get liquid paracetamol.that is all that famous childrens pain killer is.so try that,i am.you take care
I have been think about. This too , so I popped to see the pharmacist who had a look at my meds . He said the docs at hospital as they do this all the time will advise . My thyroid tablet is small so that should be ok . It was blood pressure, and heart meds I was bit concerned He reassured me. But I did want him to have on his computer gastric bypass so it's flagged every time I put a prescription in .

Back