• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any fellow Big Brother fans?

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Hate to admit it but I've always been a fan, never missed a series! :eek::eek::eek:

Liking this year so far..... how about you?
Cuppa xx

Me too, I love it and never missed one. I find the first week boring till you get to know the characters then Im hooked!

Can't believe this is the last one! :cry::cry::cry: What on earth are we going to do for a whole summer next year?! :eek::D:eek:

I absolutely Lurvvveeeeeee BB lol. Its usually the countdown to my hols as we usually go beginning Sept. Sadly Im not going this year as not got op date yet. Loving BB tho. Seems like a good mix this year. Im dreading it finishing! x

I know. I used to be sad when it was over normally, now its the last one I will be inconsolable lol.
The only thing that would console me is if I get my op date as it finishes (then I wont mind) lol
I feltso sorry for the mole. He lookedso guilty all the time and I think it is so funny that Sunshine was upset. Cant believe she is a medical student, wouldnt want her as MY doc lol.

Neither would I lol, I really dont like her very much. Im loving Steve and I quite like most of the others. Early days yet though lol x

I love it!! so sad that its the last one!! xx

Oh my god! I absolutely love it and have never missed an episode!
Loving it this year so far...the mole and his tasks were hilarious!
Not keen on sunshine or Rachel so far xx

I am glad the mole task finally ended it was shredding my nerves!

I LOVE BB and am impressed with the fact enjoying it already.

Fav moment last night was when John James was trying so hard to flirt with Josey and she was just sat shaving her legs in the bath they were sharing. Fantastic!
x

Mmmmmm John James is rather nice, I too thought it funny when she was shaving her legs while he was chatting her up.

As you can I see I luv BB.:)

Great to have fellow BB lovers on here, I find you either love it or hate it lol. I deffo love it. Not liking Rachael much either at the mo, she might be this years *itch :D

Oooohhoooo, I know who's up for eviction!

I know what you mean about Rachel, Jacqui!

I thought it was great when John J said to Josey (while flirting) I dont go for stunning women lmao.

I dont KNOW anyone apart from you guys who likes BB. So Im glad Ive got someone to chat to this last time.

Its brill that it is on same time as world cup, I banish my hubby to the other room to watch the footy. lol
x

eeeh I dunno that Shabby looks like she needs a good wash...blech...I think its hysterical that there is a guy called Govan (he pronounces it Joe - van)...Govan is where the fictional Rab C Nesbitt is from....its part of Glasgow so I was pmsl when I saw his name. Then there's Shabby, Iffy.....whats next? Mario is going OTT with his Ben fantasy lol and whats that Rachel about?? Stoating about with no knick knacks on and flashin at folk lol Much as I love Steve his snoring would drive me doo lally and Josie loving her curves but stop being so greedy.... 'Are you a gravy girl?' she says whilst practically licking the pot... I think John James is trying to get into her pants to make himself look good.....so yeh I like Big Brother lol:D

How annoying is Sunshine?!! Hope she gets kicked out first...what a whinge she is.
And yep, Steve's snoring would drive me mad too x

AArrrggghhhhh Sunshine does my nut in......loving Steve and JJ and Josie, tho Steves snoring might send me homicidal lol x

I love posh Ben too, he's hysterical x

Sunshine has that poor me syndrome...I had to laugh how she was saying 'you know I wasn't always like this ...at school I was ugly and not very bright'........ok so what changed??because her personality ain't all that pretty from here...she whinges in that awful tone about anything, plays up to the cameras and then when she has a nap comes back and asks 'What did I miss?'...don't worry Sunshine you can sky+ it all and watch it next week ;)

Back