• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any fellow Big Brother fans?

I was laughing when Sunshine was having a big chat with Govan the other day, to try and 'get past' the mole voting incident and she was saying that she just wanted them to be able to have fun. While they were having a really drawn out, uncomfortable and lets face petty conversation everyone else was in the other room actually having fun. I felt it summed her up perfectly!

im a big brother addict too lol i even went to an eviction last year i got free tickets for me and 4 of my friends to go it was the one when bea got evicted we had such a good time even tho it took us 4 hours to drive to the studio but being stood outside the house waiting in the queue was a buzz n then when u actually get inside the gates and stand looking up at the door is wkd and davina is absolutely fab! i even treated myself to a big bro cup which i use at work and the rest of the staff know that they are not to let anyone drink out of it and be very careful when washing up!! obsessive??? oh yes! lol x

Love it! Love it! Love it! But Sunshine HAS to go!!!!!!!!!!

me too !!! i love BB and ive watched everyone ! im a bit of a 'reality' addict :S .... dont care !! love it !! lol lets hope as seeing as this is the last ever one that big bro makes sure they go out with a bang and make it a super fantastic, edge of your seat ride !
x Dawn

I'm loving posh Ben too, but then I do have a bit of a thing for posh totty!! ;):D

Not sure about Steve, his snorning would drive me up the wall. Sunshine has annoyed me a little less the past 48hrs. I like John James but he went a bit ott at Rachel last night, he may be playing a game there. Loving Josie. Liking Mario Mole. Not liking Shabby so much, her or Rachel to go me thinks.

I was offered tickets to go to the eviction this evening, I only live half hr away from the set. Sadly can't attend as you have to queue really early to get in and Mr Cuppa won't be back till late, I didn't think they'd appreciate me turning up with three little Cuppas on tow!! ;)

We went to the house last year whilst the housemates were in there, we could hear them all in the garden. Also when they leave the house they go to a hotel near to where I live, have spotted a few of them out and about over the years!

Cuppa xx

I know what you mean about Rachel, Jacqui!

I thought it was great when John J said to Josey (while flirting) I dont go for stunning women lmao.
x

Horrifyingly a guy tried to chat me up with exactly the same comment. I was so offended. His nose was out of joint when he found out I was married!

I am loathing Shabby, I am sick of women like her. They act like the feminist movement started when they arrived on earth!!!!

I reckon John James will be the winner.

I'm loving it! Love JJ but think he pushed the barriers abit too far with Racheal glad shes gone though! Really like Josie as well xxx

I am total BB fan & have watched every series without fail!!! I even have BB eviction party nights I'm soooo obsessed.

Corin is my favourite so far. I think she is one of the few who are being themself.

i Love BB as well xxx

Haven't watched for years but had to watch the last one & loving it!

I'm really warming to Corin think she is fab! Shabby's starting to do my head in a bit now!

Corin, Steve or Josie to win up to now for me....cant stand Shabby, good name though she looks like she needs a good hosing down :D Govan to go too, sneaky little rat :D

I do hope Gobby oh sorry I mean Shabby gets the boot this week.

AARRGGGHHHHH!!!! I cant stand Scabby! She is such a vile attention seeking scruffy Moo! (and thats me being kind)! I really hope BB punish her and Govan(who I also cant stand) for discussing who they would pick for nomination. I hope they put her back up for eviction and save Moley ;)

Gutted that Shabby's not up for the vote... she needs to go! Everyone thinks she's been lovely to Ben & have been suprised by it, don't think they'd think she's so lovely as she had to do it for a task!! Poor Ben!!

Govan has to go now that Scabby's not up!

How gutted was I when scabby got out of the eviction. I never usually vote but I may excell and vote for Govan.

Govan to gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Lol couldn't agree more, can't bear Scabby! :yuk:

Just been catching up with BB today on Sky+, watched the crispgate scandal and thought they were all being so hard on Sunshine! :snooty:

Can't make John James out, one minute I like him, the next he's being a total co*k! :eek: Josie is alright, loving Corinne and think the programme would be boring without Mario and Ben.

Oh and back to Scabby... the swearing??? Oh my goodness is she foul mouthed or what? :nono:

Cuppa xx

Back