• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any fellow Big Brother fans?

I cant bear her, so drives me nuts! Shes so vile in every way, her mouth, her look arghhhh she needs a good scrub ....inside and out! :eek:
I agree about John James, Im the same with him. Love Corin and Josie and Steve, really like Ben and Mario, Sunshine gets on my nerves, but not as much as she did at first. I missed crispgate, bloody virgin+ didnt have the episode on demand either so couldnt catch up!
Scabby to go this week...............PURLEEESSSSEEE!!! :D

Wasn't surprised to hear Scabby describing her diet outside the house...she scavanges through supermarket bins to get all her food, hmmmm why does that not surprise me? She's quite well spoken (inbetween all the swear words) though and she has a relationship with her mum, I wonder how come she has ended up squatting and scavaging the way she does? :confused:

Loved the puppets yesterday, class! :D

Im very suspicious about Scabby's "squatting" She very well spoken yet says she eats from bins! The other day she listed what she would have off an Italian menu and she might have been reading a menu. She described it all perfectly without even having to think about it! I think shes acting being "alternative" and thinks it will make her sound good to be a hard living, struggling sqauter! I may be wrong but I wouldnt be suprised. X

Anyone still watching it?????

Yea, I never miss it, I think its a really good year. A good mix of people and not loads of extreme freaks lol. I wish Josie and John James would get on with it :D x

Jacqui I wanted to say that in my post but was having amnesia and couldnt remember their names...... LOL

I do too they really fance one another.

Yea, they just need to admit it lol. I think BB has tried to give them a gentle push but it doesnt seem to be working. X

I think that parrot needs to open its beak a bit more.

I dont think JJ does like Josie in that way i think they wud have got it on by now, i am addicted tho and a romantic at heat so i wish they wud i am loving it corrine or josie to win x

I'd like Josie to win too, she has been consistently funny and "normal" lol. I like Corin too and as a fellow Manc I'd like her to do well too :D x

I don't like Josie at all!

I liked the irish girl (not even going to try and spell that name!!), I am sad she's gone.

After that, can't say there is anybody I like at all!

Oh, the young gay boy that was a bad loser tonight in the tug of war task, he's nice

Rx

Anyone still watching it?????

wasn't going to watch it at all - love it but it "wastes" so much sunny :character00238: time

then the weather turned:badmood:and now I'm hooked!

How many weeks to go?

GRRRRRR iv so had enough of thst josie shes a right bunny boiler !

I loved it when Josie said 'When I get down I just think about that woman who got her facce ripped off by a gorilla'. Funniest thing Ive heard for a while!

lol.....josie has come out with some class one liners, shes let herself down a bit with the John James drama! Corin is soooo funny with her "Buzzin" and "are you luvin it!" I think I want her to win. X

Back