• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any info anyone?? pls

Angiexx

Has anyone had anything done at new cross hospital wolves, or princess royal telford, shrewsbury hospital or stafford hospital, i have been given a choice of these to go and see about my tummy tuck, so if any one has any info i would be graitfull to know anything , How do you chose ?? i have tried looking on the net but cant really find anything
confused.gif

Sorry ive been away so only just seen this.

I had mine with Professor Farrallo at the Transform Clinic in Manchester and would recommend him.

Personal recommendations are always good but if you cant get a recommendation for a local surgeon and want them to be local (like me) then try and get recommendations for a certain hospital or company (thats what i did). Book consultations with lots of surgeons until you find someone that you are happy with them and see if you can research them or if they can put you in touch with previous patients.

This website might help LookYourBestUK - Plastic Surgery Forum

Hope you find what you need!

Snail. x

Hi snail, hope no one minds me butting in on this converstation, but I was looking for any posts on tummy tucks and yours came up which I have read with a lot of interest but was wondering if you have put any before and after pics of your tummy tuck on any forums...?

cheers..susan xx

Susan - No i havent sorry. x

Angie - No problem. x

Back