• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any McMins out there ?

im english... but live in the highlands... do i count?!

.x.

i now live in a tiny village, up a hill next to loch ness, about 15 mins from inverness :)

.x.

What like rachee and irox, I'm just outside of Elgin by 3 miles. I too am English from hertfordshire but I have lived in scotland longer than I lived in england and the locals tell me that as I had the forethought to marry a scotsman i am adopted ! Waiting for my 1st appointment in aberdeen to see if i am suitable for band, how about you both. nice to speak to you. pat

nice to meet you i have been doing ll and have lost just under 10 stone on my rtm introducing food week 8 now out of 12 and going ok so far

im getting a bypass on the 12th of may, having it done by prof mcmahon at leeds nuffield (doing it privately so i went back to my folks)

how about you?

.x.

HI ALL, SORRY NOT BEEN IN TOUCH FOR A FEW DAYS, DAUGHTER IN LAWS GRANDMA DIED IN WORTHING AND THEY HAVE GONE WITH MY BABY GRANDSON CHARLIE TO THE FUNERAL AND I HAVE EMMILY AND CODIE 2 OF MY GRANDAUGHTERS 4 AND 3 TO LOOK AFTER, I AM CREAM CRAKERED! i HAVE ANOUTHER GRANDAUGHTER, SPARKLES ( INSIDENTLY THAT'S WHAT MY CATS CALLED ! ) THATS KAITLIN AND SHE'S3 AND LIVES IN AIRDRIE WITH 3 MONTH OLD BROTHER ALLY. i AM AWAITING MY 1ST APPOINTMENT AT ABERDEEN ROYAL INFIRMARY TO SEE WHAT WOULD BE BEST FOR ME. pROBABLY THE BAND SO MY NEW DOC SAYS. NICE TO SPEAK WITH YOU ALL, THIS IS LIKE A LITTLE TARTAN CORNER!

I live on the West Coast. Lived in Scotland since I was 18 (37 now), but come from Northern Ireland. Had my band op in Glasgow last week.

Great to hear from you Midgetmum, how did it go, I must admit to being a bit chicken myself,had a hysterectomy wheniwas 28 and that sort of put me off any other op's as i say bit chicken

Back