• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

lads page any one ?

mr hip

hi mr hip here got banded on the 24 may just wanted to know if there was any other lads out there?:confused:

there are a few on here Hip, Brett is still recovering from his bypass, then there is cleggy and silversurfer to name a few. All join in with us females lol and enjoy the banter around here. Just wanted to say welcome to Mini's and good luck on finding your sweet spot with the band

Hi Mr Hip,

Not a lad, but just want to say welcome to Minimins.

There are a few around and I'm sure they'll be round soon.

hi mr hip lovely to see you posting on here ;)

liz x

hi all thanks for the welcome all is good in the world should have done this years ago its a great feeling this week not to be thinking of food just had soup tasted ok but i had 400 mls dont know if that s to much in one go ?

I've just managed my first full tub of yoghurt...a 200ml Muller light and feel really stuffed :eek:

I'm happy though as I thought I was having a problem with fruity flavours...perhaps just been trying the wrong type :confused:

Hi Mr Hip
When did you have your Operation? I think the men on here are mostly bypass but they always give good advice and don't be shy the girls will guide you.
Welcome x

Hello Mr Hip

I'm a bypasser and was fixed up August last year.

Good luck with the band ! there's loads of bandies on here so you should be cool for advice. :D

hi mr hip welcome,,, this is a good place to be
tons of advice and support here
all the best on you wl journey
regards rambo

Hi and welcome to minis you will find loads of good advice on here, and everyone is so friendly. Good Luck with your journey xx

Back