• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ANY MORE SCOTS OUT THERE

My surname is Ness so there's no hiding my routes! Unfortunately it was my grandad from Milngavie not me that's from there!

Hi guys
Similar to Snowcrystal's post( just borrowing your thoughts ha ha), i wondered if there are any other Scots around, don't ever remember seeing anyone post on here who is from north of the border? x

Na im from norn iron and was also wondering if any fellow Irish fellos were on here, my friend Maza was on today and bar Margaret I think thats it :sigh: I would love to meet up with people for a cuppa like others do on here

from fife, not thought of that just yet, see how this goes, hopefully be flinging them away very soon ;-)

HI Kate
I would like that too, to set up a group i guess we could even do a NI and Scotland one now and again in these days of cheap flights and or ferry fares just make a night of it x

I'll be in Glasgow in November, we are going to Perth for some 40th birthday party and then Phil is taking me to Glasgow shopping on the Sunday and staying over Sunday night and sailing home on Monday evening, we'll maybe try and catch up then, I would love that :)

Back