• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any mods in the house ? its me again sorry

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
i wonder if u can help me, i have a link that may benefit band patients and pre op band patients for a chat session by a bariatric expert in a couple of days time, i dont wanna post the link incase its against forum rules, i have contacted a mod about this but im still awaiting a reply, i dont want to post it if its against forum rules if the link is from another wls site.

thanks

liz

Liz Ill flag this up and someone will get back to you :)

cheers star, i just dont want to get a post removed if its breaking forum rules.

thanks

liz x

I'm sure that'll be fine. Thanks for asking first :)

thanks KD, i wouldnt normally put in another web site link thats similar to this site, if in doubt its best to ask 1st then no upsets caused.

thanks again

liz x

thanks KD, i wouldnt normally put in another web site link thats similar to this site, if in doubt its best to ask 1st then no upsets caused.

thanks again

liz x

No probs. Links to other chat sites/forums are against the rules, but since you asked nicely ;) and more importantly, it's a great opportunity to get to chat with another expert, which at the moment we don't have here. Hope you get lots of answers to any questions :)

thanks kd for your support on this one, its not something id normally NOT do but i do really think this may help and put to rest alot off worries banders may have if they have an expert on banding answering there questions.

liz x

Last edited:
thought you ment Mods as in scooters and brighton beach I was getting excited for a min lol

LOL and me Tina. "Oi Mr postman, you killed my f**kin scooter" lol

Yeah its a classic lol

Back