• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any October Surgeries??

good Luck Twinkle, 2 more nights for me, see u on losser bench xxx

Good luck all of you! I have got only 4 days left to my date! Scary! I just hope I can get rid of this chest infection and ear infection by then......finger crossed! X

Hope you are rubbing something & making your own wish then, sweetheart xxx :)

... the mind boggles!!! ... but on a serious note, I wish you all the luck in the world for Monday Denise!!

... and to all the others on here with surgery dates this month. all the best -you all deserve it. woo hoo!!!

Wow, taken out of context, that reads very badly ... hope she knows I meant her rabbits foot ... worked for me. If not she will at least have had a good night with BOB ... lol, sorry Caren, honey xxx :8855:
Thanks Lynne, sweetie xxx

... yeah ... nearly fell off my settee!!! :8855::8855:

I did wonder if it was only my mind that was in the gutter then twink! Haha

Good luck all! Speedy recovery wishes xx

Me! Me! Me!

There's a few of us this week then :D
Twinkle, Bonnie and Mel D (wishing the very best of luck to the three of you) . . . . and then ME on Thursday in Derby!!! :D :D :D

I think I like this October Club!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me...4th :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow, taken out of context, that reads very badly ... hope she knows I meant her rabbits foot ... worked for me. If not she will at least have had a good night with BOB ... lol, sorry Caren, honey xxx :8855:
Thanks Lynne, sweetie xxx

:whistle:

Back