• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Herapin Injections

am now three months out and still have some bruises, I am glad to have had them my mum has had DVT and its not nice!!

I had my sleeve op on Friday and am now at home, self injecting daily. To be honest you cant feel a thing. I just pinch and inch or two and stick the needle in, you cant feel it. It stings a little for about 5 minutes later, but not the actual injection.

There are tablets now but you may have to push for these. The local private hospital precrisbed then after my knee replacements last year and this year they cost me £5 per tablet well worth it if you don't like injections

I did my first heparin injection today. As I hate needles too I was really dreading it so I stuck it next to my skin and pressed the button. I have to say it stung slightly but didn't feel the needle.

I've been doing mine since Monday. The needle is so thin you don't feel a thing. The nurse told me not to rub the site after injecting, as it makes it sting and bruise.

Back