• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else bloated on the pre op diet

I'm having the sleeve with me khan I'm in the midlands

I'm
So excited and nervous all together !!!
Dreading the liquids and the injections but hey oh it's a journey ! And I want it !! Your like me no weight in your face at all!
My face and hands wrists are skinny but I have a huge chest and spare tyre!! Legs aren't too bad but could be better !!!

My face is more bloated than my pic at the moment, I'm having a band so only need liquids until 2 weeks then mushy 2-4 exercise at week 4 and first band fill week 5-6 on solids again...

What made you opt for sleeve when your BMI is low babe? I think your super brave.

I'm a picker
I saw the band and didn't like the idea of a foreign body, also the fills really scared me ! I'm a baby, I want it done snd then left alone!! Why am I brave? We are both having a procedure, I'm trying not to think a about it too much ! X

Don't know. Just figured having my stomach cut would scare me. Now you got me thinking, forgiven object.... Ahhhh... Didn't think about it like that. What if my body doesn't like it? Ahhhh. I think I'm not going to think too much now and just get on with it xx

We are all different
It made me feel funny when he showed it me, plus I pick, so I would still be able to pick, with a sleeve I'm hoping I won't feel hungry so it should stop me ! Hope xx

Back